Official Review: Broken Glass by Tabitha Freeman

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
jennilinski
Bookshelf Size: 1
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennilinski.html
Latest Review: "Broken Glass" by Tabitha Freeman

Official Review: Broken Glass by Tabitha Freeman

Post by jennilinski »

[Following is the official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Broken Glass" by Tabitha Freeman.]
Book Cover for 9781475008005
Share This Review

Broken Glass by Tabitha Freeman is a fiction novel.This novel I would classify as a love story. However, don't be fooled by my classifying it as such. The book so much more than a love story.

The story beings with the lead character Ava as an ordinary high school senior. She then meets the love of her life Tyson. You follow their story as they fall deeper and deeper in love with each other. Everything in their lives seemed to be working out the way they imagined, or better. Then one day their world is thrown upside down. Will Ava ever be able to accept the change her life has taken?

This novel was one I was not able to put down. Every emotion Ava felt, I felt as well. As her life twisted and turned I got angry, depressed, happy and even cried right along with her. I read this book in just about two days in addition to attending school full time. This book inspired me and made me see the beauty in the world around me. This book is extremely engaging and memorable.

This book focuses on the issue of soul mates and love at first site. It also deals with the possibility of loving again. I agree with the authors stand points on this issues. She raised very clear points on how people are not meant to be alone, people have the capacity to love again if they open their hearts to the idea.The book provides a clear ending that I was highly satisfied with. In addition I was elated to see that it also provided for the possibility of another book. Perhaps a look at Ava Darton's life five years down the road. After forming such a bond with her it was hard for me to put down the novel. In conclusion this is a book for for anyone who enjoys to endeavor on a journey with the main character. This is also a great novel for those who enjoy romance novels.

I would rate this novel a 4 out of 4 I enjoyed every second of it!

Buy "Broken Glass" on Amazon
Buy "Broken Glass" on Barnes and Noble
Latest Review: "Broken Glass" by Tabitha Freeman

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”