Gotrek & Felix

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
tbughi1
Favorite Author: Bernard Cornwell
Favorite Book: Dune by Frank Herbert
Bookshelf Size: 0
fav_author_id: 3083

Gotrek & Felix

Post by tbughi1 »

I've been avoiding this series for a while, though I always had an interest in it. My friend owns every book so I asked to borrow it and I am really enjoying it. Although not vastly complicated or anything, I find the reading to be light and enjoyable. I get lost in a whole different world, just like I prefer too, instantly losing track of time in this dark fantasy set in the Warhammer universe. I'm only about 100 pages into the first novel, Trollslayer, so we'll see where things go.

Interesting enough, I almost kind of enjoy the simple plotline. I thought I enjoyed complexity, but it seems a simple trot through a good hack-em-up book is just as fine. Overall, I'm quite pleased. It is good to be reading every day again. Life has been getting too much in the way over the past couple of months.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”