Anyone fans of Ally Carter's Gallagher Girls series

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Shadow_Steph
Favorite Author: Ally Carter
Favorite Book: Gallagher Girls
Currently Reading: Seeing Green the eco mystery book three
Bookshelf Size: 0
fav_author_id: 4387

Anyone fans of Ally Carter's Gallagher Girls series

Post by Shadow_Steph »

I love the series. Partly cause I went to a girls academy and I had friends like Cammie's. Of course we were not really spies in training though.
bookmadgirlie
Favorite Author: Daphne du Maurier
Favorite Book: Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
Currently Reading: House on the Strand by Daphne du Maurier
fav_author_id: 2391

Post by bookmadgirlie »

This is one of my favourite series'. I go to an all girls school - normal of course - but after I read the books, I went sort of spy-crazy, reading every spy book I could.
scarletwriting

Post by scarletwriting »

GALLAGHER GIRLS by ALLY CARTER is one of my favorite and life-changing book series. I mean WHO doesn't LOVE spies, they're AMAZEBALLS. The books are well written and humorous with a touch of mysterious and a gallon of action. The first book is the best it hooks you in this spy-like-teenage-drama world. Then second book ZACK do I need to explain!!! He is like Mount Everest of a guy. The book Cammy(main Character) finds who she really is and fights for what she believes in, in the end. I TOTALLY RECOMEND this to a girl who has a side of kick-butt/lipstick-dress kind of girl, dangerous with a FLARE!!!!

-- 10 Nov 2014, 00:33 --

GALLAGHER GIRLS by ALLY CARTER is one of my favorite and life-changing book series. I mean WHO doesn't LOVE spies, they're AMAZEBALLS. The books are well written and humorous with a touch of mysterious and a gallon of action. The first book is the best it hooks you in this spy-like-teenage-drama world. Then second book ZACK do I need to explain!!! He is like Mount Everest of a guy. The book Cammy(main Character) finds who she really is and fights for what she believes in, in the end. I TOTALLY RECOMEND this to a girl who has a side of kick-butt/lipstick-dress kind of girl, dangerous with a FLARE!!!!

-- 10 Nov 2014, 00:33 --

robind13
Currently Reading: The Lullaby Sky
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-robind13.html
Latest Review: "Hello, My Love" by Evy Journey

Post by robind13 »

This is one of my favorite series, I'm not sure why, just the suspense and mystery of it was a thrill
Latest Review: "Hello, My Love" by Evy Journey
estelle
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-estelle.html

Post by estelle »

Loved this series....I generally love any book with a boarding-school-type setting, and also books with teenage spies! What a great mix! :)
Ashley1305
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashley1305.html

Post by Ashley1305 »

I really enjoy these books, I think they are well written and the stories keep you wanting more. I would like to see more development for the secondary characters though as feel they can be somewhat flat and predictable.
Eustacia Tan
Bookshelf Size: 20
Publishing Contest Votes: 20

Post by Eustacia Tan »

I remember stumbling across the first book in the library! I think I've only read Books 1 and 2, but I really enjoyed them.

I should try and see if I can find the other books... :)
Lorirainbowbright
Favorite Book: An Ember in the Ashes
Currently Reading: Burning Midnight
Bookshelf Size: 249
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lorirainbowbright.html
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Lorirainbowbright »

I have the whole series but haven't started any of them yet. So many book's and no time to read them all. I need to write out 5 to 10 book's on a list and read those 10 before reading anything else.
2kasmom
Currently Reading: Down And Dirty
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-2kasmom.html
Latest Review: Are Your Kids Naked Online? by Chris Good and Lisa Good

Post by 2kasmom »

I am true fan! My daughter and I read them together, and after we created a local book club from this. Ally Carter is an amazing author and I hope all of you get to read the entire series, since the books only get better & better as they go along. Cammie is a supremely smart and courageous character. I would love to talk about all of her adventures further, but do not want to ruin the read for you with spoilers. Please let me know when is a good time - these books are SO worth it!
DarthMom25
Currently Reading: Deadly Design
Bookshelf Size: 177
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-darthmom25.html
2024 Reading Goal: 364
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by DarthMom25 »

I loved these books! They were so much fun to read. Has she written anything other than this series? I haven't thought to look until now, but if she has, I definitely want to read them!
2kasmom
Currently Reading: Down And Dirty
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-2kasmom.html
Latest Review: Are Your Kids Naked Online? by Chris Good and Lisa Good

Post by 2kasmom »

Oh yes! Ally Carter has written the High Society and Embassy Row series as well. They are so good!!! You should not miss them.
MichaelaD
Currently Reading: Outlander
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michaelad.html

Post by MichaelaD »

love this books.. fun and easy to read! would love to read something similar. Any recommendations?
godreaujea
Currently Reading: Station Eleven
Bookshelf Size: 347
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-godreaujea.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by godreaujea »

I hadn't heard of this series before! Sounds like a great read, I will have to check it out! :techie-studyinggray:
sheeba222
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sheeba222.html
Latest Review: The Hand Bringer by Christopher J. Penington

Post by sheeba222 »

Love ally carter books, the Gallagher girls series is amazing and one of my favorite series.

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”