Forum Navigation: Forum Index » Book of the Month » Book of the month » Discuss "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole

Want FREE books and FREE Amazon gift cards?

Each day we announce via email a book that is either FREE or on a temporary sale at a great discount price. These are not your average free books. These are incredible insider deals on well-rated books. OnlineBookClub.org is where tomorrow's bestsellers are born. We also give away over $1,000 per month of free Amazon gift cards in free daily giveaways, exclusively to those signed up to these announcements! Hurry, sign up free now:

Sorry, this proves you are human.

Do You Plan to Continue the Series?

Discuss the April 2017 Book of the Month, Raven's Peak by Lincoln Cole.

View Raven's Peak on Bookshelves

Re: Do You Plan to Continue the Series?

Post Number:#46 by Amagine
» 18 Apr 2017, 12:48

furybeginner wrote:I want to. The story certainly got my attention. But to be perfectly honest, I don't really care if Abigail and Haatim stop being the main characters. I care more about whatever happened to Arthur. I also want to know more about the accusation the demon made against Haatim's father. And Frieda, that shady woman. I wonder who's side she really is on...

It's interesting that it seems like almost everyone who reads the series care more about the other characters than the main ones. I also want to know about Arthur too.
"You have to write the book that wants to be written. If the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children." -Madeleine L'Engle
Amagine

Favorite Author: James Patterson
Favorite Book: Writing for Children and Teens
Currently Reading: Boys Adventure Through The Wild West
Bookshelf Size: 574 books

View Reviewer Page
Reading Device: Fire HD 7 Tablet
2017 Reading Goal: 400 Books
Goal Completion: 35%

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Post Number:#47 by furybeginner
» 19 Apr 2017, 02:44

Amagine wrote:
furybeginner wrote:I want to. The story certainly got my attention. But to be perfectly honest, I don't really care if Abigail and Haatim stop being the main characters. I care more about whatever happened to Arthur. I also want to know more about the accusation the demon made against Haatim's father. And Frieda, that shady woman. I wonder who's side she really is on...

It's interesting that it seems like almost everyone who reads the series care more about the other characters than the main ones. I also want to know about Arthur too.

I can't speak for other people but for me, it feels like it would be more interesting to get more of the story from their respective fathers as they seem to hold more secrets (information) than the main couple.
furybeginner's Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole
furybeginner

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 0 Books
Goal Completion: 0%

Post Number:#48 by mariakavo88
» 19 Apr 2017, 16:02

I definitely plan on continuing the series at some point. I enjoyed this book and finished it quickly because I could not seem to put it down. Another reason I want to continue the series is because how the ending left off. It left a lot of unanswered questions and made me want to know what is the fate of Abigail and Haatim.
mariakavo88's Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole
mariakavo88

Currently Reading: Raven's Fall
Bookshelf Size: 8 books

View Reviewer Page
Reading Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab Nook Edition

Post Number:#49 by Bookworm39
» 20 Apr 2017, 00:07

Yes, I think I want to find out what happens to Abigail. I started this book today and finished it today. It was that good.
Bookworm39

Currently Reading: the arrival of Richard III
Bookshelf Size: 17 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 100 Books
Goal Completion: 16%

Post Number:#50 by godreaujea
» 20 Apr 2017, 06:18

I think so! I normally read classics but I find the series to be a good guilty pleasure read :)
godreaujea's Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole
godreaujea

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 332 books

View Reviewer Page

Post Number:#51 by Shein30438
» 20 Apr 2017, 09:59

I will go on to read the second in attempts to finish the series. I am interested to know what is to come. This genre is one that I would normally read; in turn, I honestly enjoyed the first book.
Shein30438's Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole
Shein30438

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17 books

View Reviewer Page
Reading Device: Fire HD 7 Tablet

Post Number:#52 by CZCampbell
» 21 Apr 2017, 15:34

While this isn't my cup of tea (the genre I mean) I did find that I enjoyed the book. I believe I will continue reading because the cliff hangers were pretty juicy throughout and I enjoyed the twists Cole threw in there for extra measure.

Also, I will continue because it was an easy read that took me less than a day. If only to quell my curiosity to how this series ends I will go on because it won't take up too much time.
CZCampbell's Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole
CZCampbell

Currently Reading: Escape
Bookshelf Size: 7 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 100 Books

Post Number:#53 by 13Vulpes
» Yesterday, 03:35

I don´t know now if I will continue reading the series or not. I am a little bit interested if the athor´s style improves, who was in the cave with main characters and what a mighty demon will appear again. But I have tons of a books to read and some of them are really good. So maybe later.
13Vulpes's Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole
13Vulpes

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3 books

View Reviewer Page

Previous