Want FREE books and FREE Amazon gift cards?
Each day we announce via email a book that is either FREE or on a temporary sale at a great discount price. These are not your average free books. These are incredible insider deals on well-rated books. OnlineBookClub.org is where tomorrow's bestsellers are born. We also give away over $1,000 per month of free Amazon gift cards in free daily giveaways, exclusively to those signed up to these announcements! Hurry, sign up free now:
anneloretrujillo wrote:I just bought the book. I've read the first couple pages, but that's it so far. I'm currently reading another book and want to finish that one first. What about you?
Well, I haven't purchased the book yet but I read the sample on Amazon.😊
- Lilimaster of Bookshelves
- Posts: 3893
- Joined: 17 Jul 2015, 20:19
- Location: Snuggling with a Book :)
- Favorite Author: J.K. Rowling
- Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Currently Reading: Marley & Me
- Bookshelf Size: 396 books
View Reviewer Page
- Reading Device: Kindle Paperwhite
- 2017 Reading Goal: 140 Books
- Goal Completion: 30%
-Hermione Granger in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer 's Stone
by J.K. Rowling
- Site Admin
- Posts: 22409
- Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 07:12
- Location: Lost in a good book
- Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
- Favorite Book: Pride and Prejudice
- Currently Reading: Caraval
- Bookshelf Size: 1590 books
View Reviewer Page
- Reading Device: Kindle (E-Ink)
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100 Books
- Goal Completion: 20%
cliches that it's annoying. For example, the beautiful, innocent blonde with "nordic" looks that has sex with the main character right off. So far I'm a bit disappointed.
Once we get past the huge problems I have with Erika, the book is fascinating in crossing so many genre. I posted a review on Amazon with the conclusion that I would have given it 5 stars except for the very trite ending.