Forum Navigation: Forum Index » Book of the Month » Book of the month » Discuss "Nightlord" by Garon Whited

Want FREE books and FREE Amazon gift cards?

Each day we announce via email a book that is either FREE or on a temporary sale at a great discount price. These are not your average free books. These are incredible insider deals on well-rated books. OnlineBookClub.org is where tomorrow's bestsellers are born. We also give away over $1,000 per month of free Amazon gift cards in free daily giveaways, exclusively to those signed up to these announcements! Hurry, sign up free now:

Sorry, this proves you are human.

Future Book Possibilites - Spoiler Alert

Discuss the December 2016 Book of the Month, Nightlord by Garon Whited.

Future Book Possibilites - Spoiler Alert

Post Number:#1 by kandscreeley
» 11 Jan 2017, 14:32

I have finally finished reading this book. Although it was not my favorite, I do have a couple of thoughts floating around in my mind about the characters. I wonder if Tamara IS Sasha. Halar is the Lord that Sasha was referring to when she spoke to Eric. The gateway then is more of a time travel device then travel through worlds. Just a thought. What are your thoughts?
“There is no friend as loyal as a book.”
― Ernest Hemingway
kandscreeley's Latest Review: "Last Light Falling" by J.E. plemons
kandscreeley

Currently Reading: Biome
Bookshelf Size: 21 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 100 Books
Goal Completion: 19%

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!