Review by imi_30 -- My Trip To Adele

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
imi_30
Currently Reading: The Thread
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-imi-30.html
Latest Review: "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Review by imi_30 -- My Trip To Adele

Post by imi_30 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

About The Author : Ahmad Alyaseer and Rana Alyaseer are siblings from Jordan. Ahmad works as a filmmaker. He has directed / produced many projects for a local station in his home nation, including two prank shows, two social experiment shows, one gameshow and two sitcoms. Rana is an architecture teacher at a private university in Jordan. She wrote a book called History in Architecture in Arabic, which became part of the university’s curriculum. Ahmad and Rana have written two novels in Arabic one in 2011 and another in 2015 – but neither was published. They also wrote a film called When Time Becomes a Woman, which Ahmad directed and produced. The film was screened at many festivals throughout the world.

The Characters: Three people with three different life and cultures struggles to the tune of Adele's music.

Full Plot Summary :
it's a story about three different people who have three different lives and how they faced the struggling in Their own relationship, all of them are connected through their love to Adele by trying
To attend her concert.

Although all the three don't know each ,the story is in three different places.
The first life is bout " Elias and his lover Malika " in Marrakesh – Morocco
He loves her so much but they broke up
The question here ..is he going to look for her ?

The second life : Take place in Los Angeles and it's about ( Mariam and Yasser ) who are a married couple for eight- years and they suddenly find each other wondering why they still together without no love in their relationship ?

The third life in "Jordan-Amman" about ( Nadia a divorced woman ) with a son
She is very independent in her life and doing her best to secure freedom for herself and her only son and make her son dream come true and be able to see his idol Adele live .

Positives : I like the way that writer describe the life of three different cultures
I also liked Adele's songs in every story trip while he was talking about their life
I loved the plot because it's very unique and their struggling in life with all the hard things they forced to faced .

Negatives : I found a few grammar mistakes which is not that much , but still I didn't like it .

I really enjoyed reading this book the authors have done an amazing job by writing it, and we loved it I think because we have seen it in our life you definitely going to love it and enjoy it I'm so sure about that .
My rating to this book is : 3 out of 4

My Trip To Adele
View: on Bookshelves

Like imi_30's review? Post a comment saying so!
geoffrey ngoima
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-geoffrey-ngoima.html
Latest Review: "The Little Girl Inside Owning My Role in My Own Pain" by Tonya Barbee
Reading Device: B00UB76290

Post by geoffrey ngoima »

Good work with the summary, I feel like I know about this book already.
Latest Review: "The Little Girl Inside Owning My Role in My Own Pain" by Tonya Barbee
imi_30
Currently Reading: The Thread
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-imi-30.html

Post by imi_30 »

geoffrey ngoima wrote:Good work with the summary, I feel like I know about this book already.

Thank you it's really a great book ?

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”