Review by Chandre -- Escape by Belle Ami

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chandre
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chandre.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Review by Chandre -- Escape by Belle Ami

Post by Chandre »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Escape" by Belle Ami.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Escape

The auther of Escape, Belle Ami, captured so many details in this book. Written from quite a few point of views, we get to personally experience every event in this novel. The gripping fear of the story becoming a reality keeps your nose in the pages. Escape is a romantic thriller genre. Best of both worlds as Escape has enough action scenes and sexy bedroom moments.

The auther introduces our hero Cyrus Hassani first. Cyrus is a undercover Israeli spy, working as an assistant to the deputy director of an Iranian organization handling nuclear weapons. He has been undercover long enough to realize his potential in his mission. With his assassin background, he knows he is best at what he does. Cyrus is a strong and dangerous man. He feels like he doesn't deserve love or happiness. He has done bad things in his past, but it was all undercover with the enemy.

Our Heroine, Layla Wallace is a Harvard student, studying towards her doctoral in art history. She is a very intelligent character, handling each situation as best as she can. Striving for more in her life she decides to make a journey that will change her life forever. Pure hearted and innocent, Layla will come face to face with things that she fear the most. A lot of challanges awaits her growing heart.

Layla gets involved in a kidnapping when Iranians capture her Saudi Arabian boyfriend in Dubai. From there on out their adventure begins with Cyrus's mission being aborted from Israel. Cyrus has no choice but to take Layla and run for their lives. Cyrus becomes protective and possessive over Layla, thus always leading to complications. These two characters from a bond in such a short time. When Cyrus's Nile-green eyes lands on Layla's freckled nose, he knows he is doomed. Love and lust drives a person to insanity and frustration.

This fast paced thriller will catch you hook, line and sinker. I loved how their intimate moments were so romantic. I didn't even cringe or skip a couple of paragraphs like I usually would in erotic scenes. Emotions and words were all it took to keep me reading. This is a fantastic description of real life intimacy a lot of people can relate to.

I really loved this book and would definitely recommend it to as much people as I can. Belle Ami deserves 4 out of 4 starts for Escape. With absolutely no grammar or spelling mistakes, this is a must read.

Escape
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on Smashwords

Like Chandre's review? Post a comment saying so!

-- 23 Apr 2017, 09:55 --

Any questions about the book I will gladly answer or discuss.
cherryalakei
Currently Reading: anita blake burnt offerings
Bookshelf Size: 61
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cherryalakei.html
Latest Review: "30th Century: Escape" by Mark Kingston Levin

Post by cherryalakei »

I love how concise your review is. I too enjoyed this book, but had some problems with Layla as a character, she kind of irritated me. Although I LOVED Cyrus :-) It is definitely a fast paced novel, and I enjoyed it and your review!
Latest Review: "30th Century: Escape" by Mark Kingston Levin

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”