Review by michelonline29 -- My Trip to Adele

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
michelonline29
Favorite Book: The Eurasians
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michelonline29.html
Latest Review: Demon Heart by David Crane

Re: Review by michelonline29 -- My Trip to Adele

Post by michelonline29 »

Moniquejm wrote:I started reading the book now. I recommend those married women or those in a relationship to read the book. Many lessons can gain in the story. Congrats to the author of this book "My Trip to Adele".
Yeah probably. They will learn about the lives of married couples, separated, and single who finds their true love in time. :)

-- 29 Mar 2017, 21:44 --
hailvilla18 wrote:Again, I want to commend you for a great review. I have read the first few pages and you were right! It is a very interesting book. I am encouraged to read the entire story. Keep making good reviews! :)
Thank you for the compliments. Upon reading, you may also learn some songs of Adele related in the story of the characters.
"The only source of knowledge is experience" -Albert Einstein
MaricelBaby
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... >Communist Manifesto</a>
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by MaricelBaby »

Just after reading your review, I was amazed by the story. I've got to understand how a relationship should work. I'm recommending this book for those individuals who believe about "the object relation theory" which states that humans are indeed relationship seeking. This book pointed out the ups and downs or the "let go perception" of a relationship.
michelonline29
Favorite Book: The Eurasians
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michelonline29.html
Latest Review: Demon Heart by David Crane

Post by michelonline29 »

MaricelBaby wrote:Just after reading your review, I was amazed by the story. I've got to understand how a relationship should work. I'm recommending this book for those individuals who believe about "the object relation theory" which states that humans are indeed relationship seeking. This book pointed out the ups and downs or the "let go perception" of a relationship.
Yeah probably. You must also give this book a try. I'm sure you will also enjoy reading this book.

-- 27 Apr 2017, 05:58 --

@Moniquejm surely you enjoy reading :)

-- 27 Apr 2017, 22:53 --
hailvilla18 wrote:Again, I want to commend you for a great review. I have read the first few pages and you were right! It is a very interesting book. I am encouraged to read the entire story. Keep making good reviews! :)
You must try it. I believe that you will enjoy reading this one :)
"The only source of knowledge is experience" -Albert Einstein
Linus Kimomboi
Currently Reading: My Trip To Adele
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Linus Kimomboi »

Thank you Michelonline 29 for your balanced review of My Trip to Adele. It elicit a lot of enthusiasm in readers. I personally feel connected with all the three characters and I want to walk with them. I will actually complete reading this book sooner than expected.
DrZoraizHaider
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-drzoraizhaider.html
Latest Review: "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Post by DrZoraizHaider »

thank you.Your Review is impressive it shows that Nadia is a strong girl & if women have decided to do a thing then no one can stop her. Adele concert seems a thrilling & romantic place.
Latest Review: "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer
GPM
Favorite Book: The Diary Of An Immortal (1945-1959)
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 204
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gpm.html
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon

Post by GPM »

ellieonline03 wrote: 23 Mar 2017, 19:52 Thank you for a very honest review! Nadia seems like a very strong and brave woman. Adele's songs are relatable, and I believe that is reflected on this book.
Agree!
"A man learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people." - Will Rogers
Latest Review: "Puffy and the Formidable Foe" by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon
desyree
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by desyree »

Great review there! I have read this book also. I love Adele's songs, and it was just so relateable when used in this book.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”