Review by SandraTWP-BRW -- Achieve Your Dreams

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Renjie Acob
Bookshelf Size: 15

Re: Review by SandraTWP-BRW -- Achieve Your Dreams

Post by Renjie Acob »

You did a great job reviewing the book. I also believe that the book is a helpful guidance in chasing our dreams. :D
Azka
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Azka »

The way you tackled every single theme in the book in four sections is just fab. Keep upthe good work
chensea
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by chensea »

Review is very helpfil
Chandre
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chandre.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by Chandre »

This book will definitely be helpful to me. I'm busy starting up my own pastry business. Well done on book of the day. And super cool coming from the creator of this awesome website.
Anki_Real_Reviews
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 55282">The Palace of Illusions</a>
Currently Reading: 2 books same content: You'll Do Anything for Him. You'll Do Anything for Her
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anki-real-reviews.html
Latest Review: The Engine Woman's Light by Laurel Anne Hill
Reading Device: B00LHLASDU

Post by Anki_Real_Reviews »

Following one's dreams is undoubtedly most terrifying and complicated task. The benefits of overcoming the fear and pursuing the dreams are definitely numerous. However, overcoming the fear is not an easy thing to do. I've taken the "tried and tested" route and buried my own dream due to the fear of failure. The result is that I am paying the bills but a part of me continues to seek some sort of pleasure in what I'm doing. I think this book can help me find a way. Congratulations on BOTD!
"A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading." ~William Styron
arnivan
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by arnivan »

I think reading this book help other to achieve what is meant for them

-- 25 Apr 2017, 23:29 --
Ogey
Currently Reading: A Court of Mist and Fury

Post by Ogey »

Thanks for the review you really did were direct and precise in your analysis of he layout and major points in the book .Your clear and straight to the point review on achieve your dreams helped me and I just might go pick up the book to see points you stated such as the fear of our dreams which I feel so often holds us back
dhwanis
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dhwanis.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by dhwanis »

I like the fact that the sections are logical and are explained in such detail.
Readerready
Currently Reading: A Bucket of Warm Water
Bookshelf Size: 7

Post by Readerready »

I am new to Online Book club but i must say your review has touched a nerve and taken me back in years, that as people that its really not the reasons we give that makes us give up on our dreams but its the reasons within ourselves, its the fighting within ourselves, the hesitation and procrastination that we have that makes us give up and we choose to hide behind reasons that make can see, but obliviously Hughes is just encouraging us never to give up but go for it all the way.
Kem Tanaleon
Currently Reading: Kite Runner
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kem-tanaleon.html

Post by Kem Tanaleon »

Congrats Sandra! You did a great job in reviewing the book. It really seems that you enjoyed reading it. And that enjoyment of yours is contagious. I am now looking forward, as a reader and a reviewer to read the book.
Immaculata Uduma
Currently Reading: Mark of the Remaker
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-immaculata-uduma.html

Post by Immaculata Uduma »

Thanks for the sincere review.I like this statement"it'sone thing to have a dream and say you're going to pursue it.it's another entirely to make a practical plan that actively works towards the realization of that goal"Congrats to the author.
rafiashakil

Post by rafiashakil »

Very oriinal review.i like it.
Ohene

Post by Ohene »

This book has so much to offer considering most of us go through experiences like Adam's and fail to recognise our mistakes till it's too late. The quote by Walden was also very inspiring. Simply put this book is a must read
Phoenix9999

Post by Phoenix9999 »

Thank you for you honest review, it clarifies, how one person can make
You question the path you've taken in life, & that brings you to a place of asking yourself, "Am I happy with the choices I've made ? & how do I go about changing that"?.
elvisifeanyi
Currently Reading: Sword of Dragonblood
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by elvisifeanyi »

Achieve Your Dreams:
The four primary
sections. First, Hughes presents the question
“What is your goal?”
individuals who desire to write, but as is
pointed out, the thoughts and reflections apply
to any seemingly unattainable goal.
This few lines have really impacted much in my thought about writing.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”