Hey everyone

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.

ridiculous I know: do you like to read?

DUH
100%
nope
No votes

Total votes: 7

leslie.aponte
Bookshelf Size: 0

Hey everyone

Post by leslie.aponte »

I registered a couple of days ago and just saw this now. lol. Anywho, I'm a full-time student part-time reader and some-part fun. I'm 18, puertorican, don't ask me where it is just research. I don't know what else to say, that I want to meet people? Sure.
Whatever, see ya!
sleepydumpling

Post by sleepydumpling »

Welcome Leslie!
Have a Hoot: Read a Book! http://www.haveahootreadabook.co.uk

CollegeReader

Post by CollegeReader »

welcome to the forums ... just for kicks, where are you from?
"Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labeled 'This could change your life'" ~ Helen Exley

"Fiction reveals truths that reality obscures"
awelker

Post by awelker »

Welcome! I thought the poll was cute! Like you I am a full time college student and part time reader. Lately I haven't had the time to read which makes me sad. :(
"'Tis better to have loved and lost, Than never to have loved at all." - Alfred Lord Tennyson, In Memoriam:27

http://www.shelfari.com/awelker
knightss

Post by knightss »

mmm same here.. i actually threw all my school work aside and read Breakfast of Champions again.. i just need some reading for pure enjoyment. It helped me relax and get my mind off these impending midterms lol.
"Words can be like x-rays, if you use them properly - they'll go through anything. You read and you're pierced." - Huxely
awelker

Post by awelker »

my midterms were last week. i don't know how i did yet. i will find out this week. :shock: im a little nervous.
"'Tis better to have loved and lost, Than never to have loved at all." - Alfred Lord Tennyson, In Memoriam:27

http://www.shelfari.com/awelker
CollegeReader

Post by CollegeReader »

oh yes, midterms are never fun =(

I am a full-time student as well, but I continue to read my own stuff even though I should be concentrating on my courses ... I just can't help it ... I'm that nerd who is reading in the back of class before the prof arrives and people ask, "What class is that book for?"
"Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labeled 'This could change your life'" ~ Helen Exley

"Fiction reveals truths that reality obscures"

Return to “Introductions”