Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Booksrlife
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by Booksrlife »

My name is Susan and I am an admitted book a holic. I am rarely seen without something to read. I am 39 years old, a married mom to a 12 year old boy, a 10 year old girl and a 8 year old boy. My kids also love to read too.
kstanley1
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kstanley1.html

Post by kstanley1 »

Hello, I'm Katie!

I'm so glad I stumbled onto this site. I'm new to the whole review world, but I usually try to read at least one book every week, whether it be an old favorite or a new one! Although right now I've got a stack building up because I keep buying new ones that catch my eye... I've always been into historical fiction, but I'm also into classics and sci-fi! Currently re-reading Hitchhikers!
michystar12
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michystar12.html

Post by michystar12 »

My name is Michelle and I love reading books. Since little I've enjoyed the capturing stories and thrilling adventures books can take you to. If the book has a good plot, it will totally engage me and I wouldn't be able to stop reading until I finish the book. Raiding can also teach you a lot of things. This is another reason why I enjoy reading books. Here I find an opportunity to enhance my reading skills and passions so I'll see how it goes!!

-- 14 Sep 2014, 00:54 --
GlovesJ637

Post by GlovesJ637 »

Hi my name is Jalen Cruz.. I am so excited to be with all of you.. Hope you are all having a great evening!!
Booksrlife

Post by Booksrlife »

Welcome to all the new people
sierra20

Post by sierra20 »

Hi everyone,
I'm Sierra and a mother of three girls :D
I love reading and writing. I hope to write my own book soon!
kelleenie
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelleenie.html

Post by kelleenie »

Hello, my name is Kelly.
I have always loved to read and am always looking for new books/authors/genres etc. I have always thought reviewing books would be a really fun thing to do on the side of a full time job, so when I found this page I thought I ought to give it a try!
KamiDi2

Post by KamiDi2 »

Hello just joined today excited to get to know the community! my current favorite series is the Beautiful Creatures series. What's yours?
Rishabh Singh

Post by Rishabh Singh »

Hello to all Nice experience with all .Thank you

-- 16 Sep 2014, 03:53 --
jord7325
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jord7325.html

Post by jord7325 »

Hello all:

My name is Jordan. I am a graduate student of criminal justice. I don't get to read as much as I would like to, but try to find time when I can.
Maggie777

Post by Maggie777 »

jusvie wrote:Hello everyone.. to tell you honestly it is not my habit on reading a lot of books.. I read books while I'm still studying on college because teachers requires it too... but right now I want to enhance my reading skills and I am starting it here... good luck to me :D
It is believed that books help in polishing our personality I think that's true. Best of luck to you :)
dixiegirl710
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dixiegirl710.html

Post by dixiegirl710 »

Hi my name is Jenny. I love to read and usually read about a book a week.
Veraccolacci
Favorite Author: Paulo Coelho
Favorite Book: The Alchemist
Currently Reading: The Mortal Instruments
fav_author_id: 2451

Post by Veraccolacci »

Hello Everyone!! :D

I'm Veraccolacci. But, its easier if you call me Vera.
Like everyone in here, I enjoy reading.
I love to read even when I don't have as much time I would love to. :oops:

All genres are accepted but mostly I read Young-Adult.

I am a Book-blogger. Even if my blog has no followers.
I like writing it.

:D I'm happy to meet all of you :D

I might not be active in the forum, but anyone can contact me for a good chat.

Thank you for reading me. :wink:
Terribear98

Post by Terribear98 »

Hi, My name is Terri and I'm not sure how to use this site yet so forgive me if I make a mistake in posting this in the wrong area... I'll get it right eventually. I'm on this sight because I enjoy diving into a new adventure... Book's hold some of the most amazing places in my opinion. I love to read, but unfortunately I don't live in a very wealthy family so I don't get many opportunities to read. I've read some books 3-7 times. I found this as a great way to get my hands on some new stories. I don't know who all can see this post but if anyone has some good suggestions on books or even how to work this site well, then let me know? if that's at all even possible to message me? Here I am rambling... silly me!!
dinoperelli

Post by dinoperelli »

New here. I live in las vegas and I'm a musician by trade. I love to write and I'll hope to have something for you to read up here soon. I am waiting on my first review to be posted on here, but was already told it rated a 4 out of 4!! Yeah!

Return to “Introductions”