Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
JVa1encia
Bookshelf Size: 1
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jva1encia.html

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Post by JVa1encia »

Hello everyone! My name is Jessica and I love reading. I devour books at a speed that according to many friends and family say I may be in need of more fiber... :? I don't think that's the case but I definitely cannot get enough! :D

I'm the oldest of four children and currently busy preparing my shoe department for the onslaught of the holidays. Wish me luck!
cmkerr09
Currently Reading: Universal Harvester
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cmkerr09.html

Post by cmkerr09 »

Hi, I am Caity. I have been looking for a place to discuss books I've read and to find suggestions for new books to read. Hopefully this is the one!
Allison_Wonderland
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-allison-wonderland.html

Post by Allison_Wonderland »

Hi everyone! I'm looking for new books to read, and just a place to generally talk about books. I feel that I don't read enough now that I'm not in school anymore, so this seems like a good way of finding and reviewing new books!
stacihunsinger
Currently Reading: Defending Jacob
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stacihunsinger.html
Latest Review: Audible Book of your Choice by Amazon
Reading Device: 1400698987

Post by stacihunsinger »

HI. I'm Staci. I'm an avid reader and have read a vast array of books, from romance to history to mystery and thrillers. I love just about all of them. I am always looking for new things to read and love to discuss what I have read with others. I look forward to being an active member of this group and sharing my thoughts with all of you!!!
rubystar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by rubystar »

Hello Book Lovers,
I just stumbled on this site and immediately got hooked. Reading and crocheting are two of my passions!! Recently discovered Ayn Rand's books and I am still amazed that such still revolutionary concepts originated in the 50's. Anyway I digress, just wanted to say "Hi".
"The moment I love my enemy is the moment I defeat my enemy" EnderWiggins :lol: paraphrase
AaliyahNoelle

Post by AaliyahNoelle »

Hello everybody. I am just a person looking for a creative outlet. I have always enjoyed reading and not as great at writing, but I will certainly try my best.
rssllue
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Ted Dekker
Favorite Book: The Bible
Currently Reading: A Year with C. S. Lewis
Bookshelf Size: 602
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rssllue.html
Latest Review: My Personal Desert Storm by Marcus Johnson
fav_author_id: 2881

Post by rssllue »

Welcome to the forum! You will find many good discussions on here to participate in. Jump in and have fun!
~ occupare fati suffocavit

I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for Thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. ~ Psalms 4:8
jmlambert

Post by jmlambert »

Hey Everyone!
I'm new to this and hope I do it well.
I recently married and my husband is gone from early morning to sometimes late at night. I'm a stay at home wife (homemaker) with soon to be 2 happy dogs, which I enjoy.
I currently read and review books on GoodReads, but have decided to expand my experience to the next level. I was just given 5 books this weekend to read and review, but it took a lot of effort to get my name out on the website. There is one new author I know personally and we have gotten along quite well.
I had just moved back to this city (my hometown) but had to, sadly, reduce my book collection. I'm hoping that this website will be able to keep me busy and expand my search for new upcoming books and authors.

JM Lambert
leila23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leila23.html

Post by leila23 »

Hello everyone! My name is Leila and I love to read. I have read a wide range of books: romance, young adult fiction, history, nonfiction and some mystery novels. I love reading any book that can capture my attention and keep me turning the pages.
Zaynesmom

Post by Zaynesmom »

Hello! I am a stay at home mom who loves to read so this is going to be pretty awesome! I cant wait!
hvotruba1
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hvotruba1.html

Post by hvotruba1 »

Hello!

My name is Heather and I have a reading problem.
If I don't have at least 5 books waiting to be read, I
get antsy. I spend a lot of time at the library searching
for anything to absorb. I love horror, paranormal, comedy,
Spoofs, YA,... of course, I love King, but I also love
Christopher Moore. All of his work. I though that this might
be kind of fun, a way to find new authors, and something to
soothe my Must Keep Readingitis.

Now, to figure this out... but I've also got to put the book down
that I'm curently reading for a minute.

See ya around the water cooler!
athomas0925
Currently Reading:

Post by athomas0925 »

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the site. Found it by chance and doing a google search for an online book club. I love to read and fell away from it for a time because I had a hard time finding books I liked. I'm quick to decide if I can get into a book or not. If the beginning doesn't get my attention right off, there's a good chance I'll never finish it. I have several books started and know where I'm at in all of them.

Some of my favorite authors and genre's are, Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Robin Cook, Sherilyn Kenyon. I mostly enjoy reading paranormal (romance or otherwise), horror, thriller, humor. I have a wide variety of books I enjoy, though I admit I mostly stay away from the typical romance books. Not looking for high volumes of books to read, so much as just looking for like minds to talk about the books, and find new great authors and titles.

Thanks and have an awesome day!
SweetLilCarrie
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sweetlilcarrie.html

Post by SweetLilCarrie »

Hello everyone!! My name is Carrie. Just like many of you, I LOVE reading. I have always been a reader. I remember being in first grade and going to a book fair and making my dad buy me Pride and Prejudice and making him read it with me. I was so proud that I was able to read it on my own in third grade.
I read many different types of books; romance, mystery, biographies, auto-biographies, thrillers, sci-fi.. yea I really do read what ever is put in front of me.
pizzapartyy
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pizzapartyy.html

Post by pizzapartyy »

Hey guys. I'm 19, in uni, and I read everything from John Green to Dan Brown. I also review them on wordpress.
Luicarlsac1990

Post by Luicarlsac1990 »

Sometimes things happen in its appointed time. i was just interested to read and write as well and get some sort of exposure as i do writing everyday. so i thought it would be right for me to join this group and get some feedback for my writing and as well as get in touch with literature overal..hope i will definitely have a good time with similar minded people.

Return to “Introductions”