Forum Navigation: Forum Index » Off-Topic » Introductions

Want FREE books and FREE Amazon gift cards?

Each day we announce via email a book that is either FREE or on a temporary sale at a great discount price. These are not your average free books. These are incredible insider deals on well-rated books. OnlineBookClub.org is where tomorrow's bestsellers are born. We also give away over $1,000 per month of free Amazon gift cards in free daily giveaways, exclusively to those signed up to these announcements! Hurry, sign up free now:

Sorry, this proves you are human.

Hi

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.

Hi

Post Number:#1 by denneyvictoria
» 10 Mar 2017, 18:18

Hi! Just thought I would introduce myself. I was an English major in college, and I have always had a love of books. Now, I have a 3 year old little girl and find myself mostly reading books that have pictures. I'm hoping this will give me the chance to read something a little more my speed.
denneyvictoria

Bookshelf Size: 0 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 0 Books
Goal Completion: 0%

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Re: Hi

Post Number:#2 by rssllue
» 10 Mar 2017, 20:11

Enjoy your time on the forums!

Happy reading! :library:
~ occupare fati suffocavit

I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for Thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. ~ Psalms 4:8
rssllue's Latest Review: "Lost Bastards" by L. Todd Wood
rssllue
Beardmaster of Bookshelves

Favorite Author: Ted Dekker
Favorite Book: The Bible
Currently Reading: Heaven
Bookshelf Size: 324 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 190 Books
Goal Completion: 17%