Introducing Myself RT

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
katipinata
Bookshelf Size: 0

Introducing Myself RT

Post by katipinata »

Good day to you! I am super new here and looking forward to filling up on words. I have always been a lover of books and am eager to discuss the things I read. Whether my opinions are useful or not I suppose is yet to be determined however I feel it will be of use to me to let the effect of the author's works be known. Reading is a lot of fun for me because you can live as anyone, anywhere, and I think it would be equally as fun to express how the journey changed my point of view. Looking forward to some free books and new friends! :tiphat:
Kourtney Bradley
Favorite Book: Bridges of Madison County
Currently Reading: Layla
Bookshelf Size: 412
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kourtney-bradley.html
Latest Review: Dante's Demons by K.L. Barstow
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Kourtney Bradley »

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here!
Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens to allow in more light. :techie-studyingbrown:
–Vera Nazarian
ordinarydoor2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by ordinarydoor2 »

Hello everyone my name is amanda. Obviously I love to read. my fiancé complains about me having too many books but I say never!! I love fantasy, mystery, romance paranormal romance, horror. Some of my favorite authors are JK rowling, Dean koontz, Stephen king, Nora roberts, Sherrilyn kenyon, charlaine Harris and more. I'm also a crafter and working on drawing and painting.
StephThyng
Currently Reading: Small Great Things
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephthyng.html
Latest Review: "The Banned Book about Love" by Scott Hughes

Post by StephThyng »

Hi all! My name is Stephanni, engaged to be married next September. I absolutely adore reading, although I guess that is obvious. Drama, suspense, chick lit, romance are my usual go-to reads. Jodi Picoult is my absolute favorite author and I am anxiously awaiting her new book Small Great Things to come out.
Latest Review: "The Banned Book about Love" by Scott Hughes
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

:text-welcomeconfetti:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Introductions”