Well Hello!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
CassiopeiaSky
Currently Reading: The Message?
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cassiopeiasky.html
Reading Device: 1400698987

Well Hello!

Post by CassiopeiaSky »

Hello! I'm Alexis and I absolutely love reading. I also like writing, but do not have a spectacular imagination to think up an original story of my very own, which is why I read so much. I love sci-fi genre books. Well really just fictional books- that way, if someone dies, I know that it is just a made up character I fell in love with and not a real person you find in non-fiction! Picking a favorite book is impossible for me. The first book that brought me to tears was, of course, "Where the Red Fern Grows." Mostly because I love animals just as much as I do reading. I loved "Divergent," "The Park Service," and "The Mortal Instruments" series. I'm currently a vet tech at an animal clinic, by the way, and I think it would be pretty cool to make some extra money reviewing books that I love or hate. We'll see how it goes! I also bought my wedding dress today! Completely irrelevant, but I just wanted to tell someone. Thanks for reading!
bluemel4
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Anne Bishop
Currently Reading: The Dark Tower, Books 1-3
Bookshelf Size: 466
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bluemel4.html
Latest Review: "Severed Threads" by Kaylin McFarren
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 6086

Post by bluemel4 »

Hiya CassiopeiaSky! Welcome to the site. :D
"Life is a journey, not a destination" --Ralph Waldo Emerson
Latest Review: "Severed Threads" by Kaylin McFarren
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

:text-welcomeconfetti:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Introductions”