Hello Everyone! I'm new here!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
rasnita
Bookshelf Size: 0

Hello Everyone! I'm new here!

Post by rasnita »

Hello hello everyone! My name is Rasnita. I am new here! Just a brief introduction about myself is I LOVE reading! Reading reading reading is my everyday cup of coffee . And I like to analyse whether it is a good read or not. And if I find it very good, I will share with my friends. If I find it not good, I want to feedback to the author which I was not sure how to until I found this platform! I have been wanting to do what I love to do most everyday that is... reading and being paid if possible. But money is secondary. As long as I can read and review for the author, I am more than happy to do just that!
sunfuel
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by sunfuel »

Hi everyone! My name is Aman and I am new to this. I have multiple degrees and my favorite is English Literature. My passion is to read books but I couldn't figure-out how to apply this passion. So, now I found the site to exercise my hobby. I love to read and review the authors. Someday, I am planning to write my own book.
bluemel4
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Anne Bishop
Currently Reading: The Dark Tower, Books 1-3
Bookshelf Size: 466
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bluemel4.html
Latest Review: "Severed Threads" by Kaylin McFarren
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 6086

Post by bluemel4 »

Hiya rasnita and sunfuel! Welcome to the site!
"Life is a journey, not a destination" --Ralph Waldo Emerson
Latest Review: "Severed Threads" by Kaylin McFarren
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Welcome to the site! :text-welcomewave:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Introductions”