Looking to feed my reading habit.

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
d0wn2earth
Bookshelf Size: 3

Icon Looking to feed my reading habit.

Post by d0wn2earth »

Hi, my name is Jen and I live for my next great book. I have always been one to always have my nose stuck in a book. I don't watch tv and have to say even surfing the internet loses its shine pretty quick unless I'm looking for a hit on a new book. I've been reading books for a honest review which I get through groups I'm involved in through goodreads. I generally read a book or more a day so I'm looking for other ways to access more books than what I currently have available to me. I've been considering starting a blog on books so that I would be able to share my thoughts on the books and authors I enjoy to a larger pool of fellow book lovers. I'm looking forward getting to know the like minded readers in this forum!
mmandy38
Favorite Author: Nicholas Sparks
Currently Reading: The Zookeeper's Wife
Bookshelf Size: 132
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mmandy38.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD
Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0
fav_author_id: 2460

Post by mmandy38 »

Welcome to the group!
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Welcome to the site!
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Bookworm59
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Bookworm59 »

A book a day or more? I guess you don't work out side the home? A book blog would be perfect for you then, to share your love of books and review the ones you've read. You should try reading Green City in the Sun, it's an interesting book, well written and it's 828 pages, which should keep you occupied for awhile!

Return to “Introductions”