Hi from Texas

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
kaytlyn48
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Hi from Texas

Post by kaytlyn48 »

My name is Kaytlyn and I'm 16 years old. I would love to review books. I don't have a preferred genre, I simply like to read! If possible, I'd love to have a physical book in hand- i have sort of an obsession for hardcopy and paperback books- but I can read online if necessary. I will provide reviews after reading, just tell me how long you need it to be.
Skillian
Bookshelf Size: 102
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-skillian.html
Latest Review: "The Christ Killer" by Robert Attenborough

Post by Skillian »

hey and welcome! If you want to join the review team here you need to add yourself to the group under the 'control panel' settings... and then stuff like length and all that are explained in the guidelines.... which will be found in the 'review team page' which appears after you join... under the 'forum home.'

Also, go ahead and join in on the fun and comment on posts... and get to know some of us. We are kind of cool. haha 8)
I love LOVE. <3
Latest Review: "The Christ Killer" by Robert Attenborough
TLGabelman
Bookshelf Size: 210
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tlgabelman.html
Latest Review: "Kendra" by Grant Kniefel

Post by TLGabelman »

Welcome! So far since I've joined I've abandoned all other social media outlets for this forum! I love talking about books and have enjoyed the kindred souls I've found in these people.
“When I was your age, television was called books.”
― William Goldman, The Princess Bride
Latest Review: "Kendra" by Grant Kniefel

Return to “Introductions”