Another Newbie!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Dena
Bookshelf Size: 0

Another Newbie!

Post by Dena »

Hi, I'm Dena! Just getting started with this. I love reading & have since I was a small child. I read a lot of mystery, mystery/suspense and romantic suspense. As well as whatever else catches my eye. I look forward to being part of this group!
Indhira_Me
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-indhira-me.html

Post by Indhira_Me »

Welcome Dena, I am newbie in her too. I hope you have a good time with all the reading :)
lincolnp

Post by lincolnp »

Welcome to both of you. I love your avatar Indhira, those books just look like they need sniffed. There is a very charming thread about just that subject that you should check out. There are also a lot of threads that are actually about books! I have fun here, and most of the people are much more humorous than I am. I really enjoy reading the other posts. As you can see, I tend to be a little long winded. Why saw in two words what you can say in fifty. :lol:
bedheadisme
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bedheadisme.html

Post by bedheadisme »

Welcome to the newbie club!
Indhira_Me
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-indhira-me.html

Post by Indhira_Me »

lincolnp wrote:Welcome to both of you. I love your avatar Indhira, those books just look like they need sniffed. There is a very charming thread about just that subject that you should check out. There are also a lot of threads that are actually about books! I have fun here, and most of the people are much more humorous than I am. I really enjoy reading the other posts. As you can see, I tend to be a little long winded. Why saw in two words what you can say in fifty. :lol:
Thank you! Since I have discovered this forum, I have enjoyed the threads in here so much. What delights me more is all the different book suggestions on here. Its like meeting so many like minded people :)
ALynnPowers
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 417
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alynnpowers.html
Latest Review: Sarah's Dream by Eileen Bird
Reading Device: B0051QVF7A
Publishing Contest Votes: 13

Post by ALynnPowers »

Welcome newbie! Enjoy!
susanruth

Post by susanruth »

Hello Dena,
I'm new as well - like you I love to read. Mystery and romantic suspense are favourites as well. Do you have any favourites in the romantic suspense area? It's a genre I like, but I don't think it's as popular as it once was.

Return to “Introductions”