Can't wait to get started!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Kaatiya13
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Can't wait to get started!

Post by Kaatiya13 »

Hello! I am Kaatiya and brand new to this site. I am excited to be apart of things and hope to bring all of my love of books into discussions here and hear what other people are reading and what their thoughts are.

A little about me, I am 33 years old and a HUGE romance novel reader! I read other genre's but that is still my favorite. I read approx. 4-5 books a week (I might need to join a whole different kind of "group" to handle that obsession)! :lol:

I am currently a registered reviewer on NetGalley and love reviewing everything that I read either on that site or Amazon.

Can't wait to talk with everyone!

Kaatiya
tamara_mc41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tamara-mc41.html

Post by tamara_mc41 »

Hi kaatiya,
I am Tamara I am also a blogger (I do book reviews)
I am 22, female and very easy to talk to. I love discussing books and look forward to hearing what you have to say about books you read.
this is a wonderful forum, full of some of the nicest people.
some of the post are so fun a lot of people post some really great games, and great reviews.
pretzelsnow
Favorite Author: Lynn Austin
Favorite Book: Long Time Coming by Edie Claire
Currently Reading: Silas Marner by George Elliot
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pretzelsnow.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 7595

Post by pretzelsnow »

Hello,I am a romantic novel reader freak who reads like 5 books a week.We should be friends kaatiya!
When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann
A_Grim1

Post by A_Grim1 »

Romance is my favorite genre too!

Return to “Introductions”