Hello from AmeliaDeField

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
ameliadefield
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Hello from AmeliaDeField

Post by ameliadefield »

I'm new here. Just searched on Google on how to get paid for book review since I found myself writing more reviews than blog posts! So exited to join the community! I like classic books such as Jane Eyre, LOVE science fiction ranging from a Star Trek novel to Issac Asimov, and a touch of fantasy in the form of Narnia.

I live in Washington State where I live with my family, four siblings and our dog. I work full time in my family's local full service marketing agency (we practice the art of considerate marketing so don't worry about spam from me!)

I am an author and have been working on my first full length sci-fi/fantasy novel for the last four years.

I look forward to getting to know you all!
rssllue
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Ted Dekker
Favorite Book: The Bible
Currently Reading: A Year with C. S. Lewis
Bookshelf Size: 602
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rssllue.html
Latest Review: My Personal Desert Storm by Marcus Johnson
fav_author_id: 2881

Post by rssllue »

Welcome to the forum! All the people on here are pretty good to get along with. You should fit in great! Have fun! :)
~ occupare fati suffocavit

I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for Thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. ~ Psalms 4:8

Return to “Introductions”