Love love books, hi all

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Mhernandez0112
Bookshelf Size: 0

Love love books, hi all

Post by Mhernandez0112 »

Hi everyone, my name is Maritza, I live in Cali, I'm 24 soon 25. I had to post, I love love books and I'm so happy i found this site. I think it's a great opportunity to be able to read books and find new ones to read. Anyways I'd love to make new book buddy's , message me, friend me!
Chrystal
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chrystal.html

Post by Chrystal »

Hi right back at you. I'm new to this site and trying to learn my way around, as well as understand the rules regarding levels rating. I enjoy a good read that will take me on an adventure and I am hoping I can find some of interest and recommend some as well. I do hope you enjoy you time here at OnlineBookClub.
rssllue
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Ted Dekker
Favorite Book: The Bible
Currently Reading: A Year with C. S. Lewis
Bookshelf Size: 602
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rssllue.html
Latest Review: My Personal Desert Storm by Marcus Johnson
fav_author_id: 2881

Post by rssllue »

Welcome to the forum both of you! Many good discussions take place on here. I hope you enjoy your time on here! :)
~ occupare fati suffocavit

I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for Thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. ~ Psalms 4:8
WinterCandyMints
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wintercandymints.html

Post by WinterCandyMints »

That's great~ Glad to see new people. I'm new, too~

Return to “Introductions”