New Reader

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Christianmom1008
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christianmom1008.html

Icon New Reader

Post by Christianmom1008 »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Hannah. I am a young, married mother. I love to read and write. I am currently unemployed, but am actively searching for a job. I am enrolled in my community college with a major of nursing. I would eventually like to work in a labor and delivery unit or become a certified midwife.

Reading is something I love to do in my spare time. I often find mistakes in the books that I read and enjoy pointing them out. Having a proofreading position would be amazing. I also would enjoy reading books and critiquing them so that other readers may know if it would be worth their time to pick the book up. I am an honest person so I will be straight forward about what I thought of each book that I read.

I am looking forward to starting the reading and adding to my growing library. I am also looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends. Please feel free to PM me with any interests or questions. Thank you for your time. :D
Gravy
Gravymaster of Bookshelves
Favorite Author: Seanan McGuire
Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
Currently Reading: The Ghost Tree
Bookshelf Size: 1027
fav_author_id: 3249

Post by Gravy »

What books interest you?
I read alot of different things but mostly urban fantasy and paranormal romance...and of that mostly series.
Hope you have fun on the site :wink:
Pronouns: She/Her

What is grief, if not love persevering?

Grief is just love with no place to go.
Christianmom1008
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christianmom1008.html

Post by Christianmom1008 »

I really enjoy self help books. I also enjoy reading Nicholas Sparks and Young Adult Fiction. I am hoping that joining this club, it will help broaden my taste in genres. Thanks for your comment. I am happy to be a new member and am excited to grow in friendships within this group.

Return to “Introductions”