Well, it's about time!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
most ardently
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-most-ardently.html

Icon Well, it's about time!

Post by most ardently »

Hi all! I'm so glad to have stumbled upon your little community! I have been looking for an online bookclub/book forum for a while now. I am so excited to find a community of like-minded book lovers to share my thoughts and impressions with!

A little about me..

My day job involves working for an organ donation procurement agency. At night I dream of running away from all the stress and spending my time planting flowers and writing novels. Sadly, I don't know the first thing about planting flowers or writing novels. So for the time being I am going to continue being an avid book reader and enjoy where that takes me.

I am getting married in November. He is also a book enthusiast. We are doing a book themed wedding. Books as decor, the alter will be made out of books, and book themed games. It's going to be lovely.

I have two cats that I adore and just recently purchased my first home. So between reading, taking organs, cat cuddling, wedding planning, and house projects there isn't much time for much else.

I can't wait to get started reading about you all and jumping into this exciting world!

-AM
lovestoread
Favorite Author: Cassandra Clare
Favorite Book: mortal instruments series
Currently Reading: accused
Bookshelf Size: 0
fav_author_id: 2912

Post by lovestoread »

Hello and welcome,I hope you enjoy it here.

Return to “Introductions”