Hello friends

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
christineclift
Bookshelf Size: 0

Hello friends

Post by christineclift »

christine here. Not only new here but this is my very first chat room?? Of course i love to write, im a terrible speller, love being outdoors, horses and much more. i have been writing sense i was 9 years old. Heres the oddness of it all. I honestly dislike poetry. I wouldnt buy or pick up a poem book to read, but the gift of writing poetry has been givin to me. I do also write short stories and am currently working on 2 childrens books and a fiction about a serial killer. so, im kinda all over the place. interested in chatting about publishing and query letters. I can write about any subject but it has taken me near a month to get my query letter done. and i dont even know if its correct. wow, such a struggle.
I am widowed and my children have families of their own, so i have plenty of writing time.. hope to hear from some of you soon.

Return to “Introductions”