Hello!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
MamaBookAddict
Favorite Author: Too many to name
Favorite Book: Too many to name
Currently Reading: The Beautiful Ashes by jeaniene Frost
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mamabookaddict.html

Icon Hello!

Post by MamaBookAddict »

Hello from North Central PA. Im Kris and I LOVE to read. I read 3-4 books a week and and am constantly adding to my TBR pile. I read all different genres and right now Im reading 'The Queen of the Tearling' by Erika Johansen. I read alot of Greek mythology fiction and YA fantasy but will try anything. For instance, I read a steampunk sci-fi trilogy a few weeks ago and loved it. Id never read that genre before so I was very pleasantly surprised.

My husband and I have been married for 10 yrs this past St Pattys Day although we've been together for 14. We have 4 kids. A 24 yr old boy, an 18 yr old boy and boy/girl twins that just turned 12. We also have a 6 yr old boxer who thinks he's our 5th chikl. We had a 14 yr old black lab but we lost her in November due to a stroke. We miss her very much.

Im really excited to have a chance to read and share reviews with you all. Hope to get to know some of you soon :)

--Kris aka MamaBookAddict

Return to “Introductions”