Hi everyone

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
dent67
Bookshelf Size: 0

Hi everyone

Post by dent67 »

Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been looking for a place to discuss and debate books and this looked like a nice forum. I usually lurk on reddit's /r/books but I feel that because of the voting system there is a hivemind mentality and you never really see something new there.

Any way, reading and book collecting have been my hobbies since I learned to read. I love physical books but am starting to warm to the idea of e-reading although I can see very few times I would actually use one. I don't have a go-to genre and generally read everything.

I am also an Indie author working on my second novel. Writing and story telling have been major parts of my life and provide me with the fulfilment that I seek in life.

Any way, I'm no good talking about myself, I don't think I am a very interesting topic. Just wanted to say hi and test the waters here. This seems like a nice intelligent and fun community.

Return to “Introductions”