New to the scene

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
ARader1980
Bookshelf Size: 0

New to the scene

Post by ARader1980 »

Hello all. My name is Anita. I recently had a 2nd child, the 1st will be 2 in a week. I was looking for things to keep me busy and, hopefully, bring in a little extra money while I'm at home with the kids and the hubby is at work. I know (if I get paid at all) the pay isn't a lot, but I've worked child care and am pretty use to that anyway. I love to read and thought it would be a good filler during nap times; and also help broaden my reasoning and intellect. My favorite book to read, that I re-read on occasions, is "The Princess Bride". I read all different kinds of books; Action/Adventure, Children, some Biographies and Political, Horror/Suspense, the occasional Romance, and mostly Christian Fiction/Romance. My favorite author would have to by M. L. Tyndell. I have several of her books and have enjoyed reading most of them. I am looking forward to reading more books and discovering new authors as well as reading new books from authors I already have read. I am new to this whole thing and I'm really excited to get started. I'm not really sure how this all works, however. I understand to read the books and post reviews on here, but do I start reviewing ones I have already read to start out with? How would I be able to have books sent to me for free to read them? Any additional information someone can give me would be very helpful. Thank you! Your pal in reading. Anita

Return to “Introductions”