Hello from a new member!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
sedmontson
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Hello from a new member!

Post by sedmontson »

:wink: Hi, I am a new member and looking forward to using this site. I am a senior citizen and not as mobile as I would like to be. Have always loved reading since a very young child. Favorite genres are: Mystery, classics, books of lists, sociological subjects, realism, and recently spirituality. Hope to communicate with interesting members who enjoy engaging in discussion.

-- 14 Sep 2014, 15:10 --

Hi,

My roommate has a 14 year old son and I just read one of the books assigned to him. If you haven't read it I would recommend it highly. The name is Wonder. It is about a young teen with a physical disability and how he and classmates handle the situation. Quite good. 8)
cinda_day50
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by cinda_day50 »

Hi, I just joined the community and I have loved to read since I was a child. I can't wait to read some new authors and talk about their books. My favorite genres are mystery, inspirational and romance.

Return to “Introductions”