Hello!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
ajmiller99
Favorite Book: Gone with the Wind
Currently Reading: Safe Harbor
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajmiller99.html

Hello!

Post by ajmiller99 »

I just registered here a couple of days ago and am really enjoying reading in the forums! I always like to have a book at hand and now that I've read a lot of the classics and the current popular series, was looking for a good way to select new books that I might enjoy. I am a single mom of 3 children, ages 10, 13, and 14 and live in a rural area, 11 miles to the nearest town. I do most of my reading while sitting and waiting in my car while the kids are at dance class or basketball practice, etc. It just doesn't make sense for me to drop them off and come back an hour later to pick them up, so I enjoy my little bit of "me" time in the car with a good read.

I also work a full time job, have a couple of "side jobs" and do a lot of cooking and sewing.

I look forward to reading all of your reviews!

Favorite books: Gone with the Wind, Scarlett, The Help, Tara Road, Twilight Series, Cold Sassy Tree

Return to “Introductions”