Welcome to the forums!

Hello new reader! Say hi to all the other readers here. Please put all "intro" and "hello" threads in this forum. Tell us a little about yourself. What's your favorite book? Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
booksarelife
Bookshelf Size: 0

Hello :)

Post by booksarelife »

Hello,
My name is Elyssa and I live in Okinawa, Japan. My favourite books include Wuthering Heights, Pride and Prejudice and Finnikin of the Rock. I love reading, writing and drawing. I think this website is really cool and I think I'll have a lot of fun :)
novemberdays14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-novemberdays14.html

Post by novemberdays14 »

Hi everyone!

My name is Kayla, I love to read and I am here to discuss with other book lovers :)
rjhaug
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rjhaug.html
Latest Review: "Ghost Unit-Chasing Destiny" by Levi Peretz

Post by rjhaug »

Good Evening:I'm so excited about this site. I am an avid reader and love being able to share with other book nuts. I am surrounded by a husband and two teenage boys that aren't avid readers. There are times they look at me like I have three heads. I was reading novels before I started school. I was not a nerd in public but in private curled up with adventures and friends of all types.
Latest Review: "Ghost Unit-Chasing Destiny" by Levi Peretz
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

Hey there!
I am a twenty-something avid reader of contemporary romance and new adult novels. I've recently started reading and reviewing the latest releases on a blog.
Please check it out if you have time. I look forward to discovering, reading and reviewing more books in the future.
Regards,
Scarlette
Last edited by gali on 26 Jul 2014, 23:30, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please note the site rules prohibit new members using the site to promote their website or blogs.
rebecca_lee23

Post by rebecca_lee23 »

Hello there my name is Rebecca and I am from Australia. :)
I have an addiction to a good read and always keen to discover new authors.
Hoping to broaden my reading taste by discovering new reads.
Looking For Books
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-looking-for-books.html

Post by Looking For Books »

Hey everyone! I'm Emily and I live in the U.S.A.

I have a strong passion for books, running, and photography.
Cashmere33

Post by Cashmere33 »

Hi all, looking forward to reading and reviewing. Last book I read was called The Pump Mistress. Really good. I enjoy reading all kind of books.
zupeeeerjane

Post by zupeeeerjane »

Hey! I'm Jane, from the Philippines. how y'all doin' ? :P
stalker619

Post by stalker619 »

Hi. My name is Laurie. I am from N.Y. but am currently in Mexico. Obviously I am an avid reader. I love all genres.
jaxter 1

Post by jaxter 1 »

Hello, my name is jaxter 1 and I am a book addict. I love to read EVERYTHING! I truly don't have a favorite genre, I just love books, fiction and non fiction. I usually go to my local library once per week and randomly select four books from different sections, I have found some real gems with this method! It's hard for me to choose a favorite but some of the authors that I've read (or re-read) recently are; Christopher Moore, George R.R Martin, Jared Diamond, Amy Hempel, Jack Kerouac, and Eric Weiner. I can't wait to see what books you guys are enjoying!
Apple2011
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-apple2011.html

Post by Apple2011 »

Hello all! I am a 24 year old female from Toledo. There isn't much of a "book scene" here, and I found this site while exploring ways to connect with other book lovers. I have been reading from a young age (thanks Dad), and there is no way I will ever stop!
My favorite author is Tolkien, hands down. I look forward to getting to know you all!
Pagesofmylife
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pagesofmylife.html

Post by Pagesofmylife »

Hi everyone!
I joined this site because of my super expensive habit of reading a book a day, and thought I might as well try it out. I love reading, and am a writer too, although have not published any novels YET!
I am finishing school by distance, and work part time, and help raise my 4 younger siblings, but other than that all my time goes to reading!
I do like watching tv shows too, but I always prioritise my reading. I am a fast reader thankfully.
I love YA, Thrillers, Crime, Paranormal ( more like mystical deaths and different paranormal ideas, not standard vampire/werewolf stuff), Contemporary.. Pretty much everything, besides some picky subjects.
I currently have pink hair, with purple ends, and am a very out of the box person, but not extremely sociable either.
Anyway, that's me.
legend52

Post by legend52 »

Hi. My name is Matthew. I live in Southwest Virginia and love reading and simply being around books. I have a collection of roughly 15,000 titles. Most are nonfiction as I am a History teacher. I enjoy reading classic novels such as Dracula and Frankenstein.
Emilie North
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emilie-north.html

Post by Emilie North »

Hi guys!

My name is Emilie. I'm 22 years old and I'm from Oklahoma. I like YA Paranormal Romance books. I'll read pretty much anything in that genre. I've also read mysteries, and dystopias, and historical romance.

I'm an introvert, which makes it difficult to make friends. I thought an online book club would be a great way to meet new people, so here I am.

I can't wait to get to know you!

~Emilie
zoikes319

Post by zoikes319 »

Hello,

I'm new to the site and I love reading. I love finding new authors and new little known genres. I love a good meaty story with great character development or a history book about a little known tidbit from the past.

I'm busy writing my own story and my own poems but I still enjoy reading a lot (almost too much--at times I put off writing for reading!)

I hope to be a regular soon!

Maureen

Return to “Introductions”