Adventure suggestions

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
circa81
Bookshelf Size: 0

Adventure suggestions

Post by circa81 »

I'm looking for an adventure book in the vein of Clive Cussler about the search for some ancient artifact that if found would majorly rewrite history. I wish to stay away from the supernatural, and the story must start with quickly, without a lot of setup, sort of like Dan brown's books. Thanks.
Arun Bhardwaj
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arun-bhardwaj.html

Post by Arun Bhardwaj »

I believe you must read 'The adventure of sherlock holmes'. this is a good book to spend time with.
Alhen James
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... =6028">The Darkest Hour</a>
Currently Reading: Unbound
Bookshelf Size: 136

Post by Alhen James »

Try Allison Brennan's Lucy Kincaid Novels
abegripa

Post by abegripa »

i think this book is a greate book to read
Pinkybaby

Post by Pinkybaby »

circa81 wrote:I'm looking for an adventure book in the vein of Clive Cussler about the search for some ancient artifact that if found would majorly rewrite history. I wish to stay away from the supernatural, and the story must start with quickly, without a lot of setup, sort of like Dan brown's books. Thanks.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”