Local Books

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
atina_abd
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-atina-abd.html

Local Books

Post by atina_abd »

Hello there, how are you guys today?

This question is for members from countries other than the US, UK and Canada but if you too have recommendations, feel free to share :D

What books would you recommend by writers from your country? I prefer fiction over non-fiction but I'm open for anything that will possibly change my life :D My favorite kind of books are probably y/a dystopian, anything magical, fantasy, comedy (something like Sofia Khan is NOT Obliged) or something a little darker like The Lovely Bones. But then again, I'd read anything :lol:

I'm really curious to hear your recommendations as I haven't yet found a book written by a writer from my country that I would definitely recommend. Don't get me wrong, they're not bad, they're just not my cup of tea.
Hope to hear from you guys soon.
Christina O Phillips
Currently Reading: Oz
Bookshelf Size: 1326
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christina-o-phillips.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Christina O Phillips »

Hi,
I am from the US, but I could tell you Mexican-American authors that I like (Isabel Allende, Laura Esquivel, Gabriel García Márquez, Reyna Grande) and Japanese authors that I like (Junichiro Tanizaki,Haruki Murakami,Fumiko Enchi).

What country are you from?
FalgunCruz
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by FalgunCruz »

Hello there, I'm from Bangladesh I would like to suggest you read the "Himu" by Humayun Ahmed. Very popular Author in Bangladesh. I can ensure you that, you will enjoy the book of "Himu". Thanks.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”