Any Book Recommendations?

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Kayla+B
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Any Book Recommendations?

Post by Kayla+B »

I'm always looking for a new book to read. I just finished reading Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. I've read The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. One of my favorite books it The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton. Those are just a few of the books I've read that I really liked and have read more than once. I'll try any genre of books. I mostly stick with romance or like young adult books though. I've tried reading a few mystery/crime books. I like the books where at the end the guy gets the girl but sometimes those start to get boring. I'm looking for a new book to read so any recommendations would be great. I'm willing to try any genre. Thanks in advance! :D
Lizzy12
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Lizzy12 »

The House of Night is a good series to read if you liked The Vampire Academy series. It's by P.C. Cast. The Bloodlines series by Rochelle Mead is really good too.
KNewton
Favorite Author: Not possible to list
Favorite Book: Not possible to list
Currently Reading: A Bone To Pick (Aurora Teagarden, #2)
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-knewton.html

Post by KNewton »

Check out The Captive series by Erica Stevens!
[*]How Fear of the Unknown Hinders the Development of Informed Decisions by Dr. Seuss[*][/color]
ETHP
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ethp.html

Post by ETHP »

I recommend Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. It is a young adult fantasy series that was recommended to me by my younger brother and I enjoyed it! Hope you enjoy it too! :)

-- 08 Nov 2016, 22:14 --

I recommend Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. It is a young adult fantasy series that was recommended to me by my younger brother and I enjoyed it! Hope you enjoy it too! :)
7woof7

Post by 7woof7 »

May I recommend The Coldest Girl in Coldtown, by Holly Black? It's a standalone YA vampire novel, with an interesting ending. Some intriguing questions are raised. What makes someone a monster? How does society deal with them? And don't worry - it's not that heavy! There's a good bit more romance and action than philosophy!
Karkey98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-karkey98.html

Post by Karkey98 »

I recommend the Fablehaven series by Brandon Mull. It's a great fantasy series.
haileyerinn_

Post by haileyerinn_ »

Hey! I've read a lot of good books lately. If you want to try a book suspense I really liked Pen Pal by Dathan Auerbach and also The Cellar by Natasha Preston! Hope this helps
Garima Om

Post by Garima Om »

Pick up any book by "Om Swami" there will be no coming back
mrsdeg1983
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mrsdeg1983.html
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by mrsdeg1983 »

Thirteen days to darkness by Debby Barry

-- 18 Jan 2017, 23:33 --

Rober J Crane as some great books
Alhen James
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... =6028">The Darkest Hour</a>
Currently Reading: Unbound
Bookshelf Size: 136

Post by Alhen James »

KNewton wrote:Check out The Captive series by Erica Stevens!
I so love this series. I recommend it and also you can try Abbi Glines books.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”