Do you follow any television shows?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Aohanlon86
Favorite Author: Charlaine Harris
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amcdanel86.html
Latest Review: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi
fav_author_id: 3791

Re: Do you follow any television shows?

Post by Aohanlon86 »

Tip the Bottle wrote:I know ya'll enjoy reading books but are there any television shows that you follow?

Me, I'm a big Doctor Who fan and was, guess i still am, a fan of Life on Mars (not the on they tried to do here in the US) and of course there's Dexter. Funny thing I never watch them while they're on I tend to download the shows I like.
I love Doctor Who, I want to get the whole collection on dvd. I also like dexter, walking dead, rizzoli and isle, mentalist, bones, big bang theory. since I don't have cable right now I watch some of these on dvd and have no commercial :D
Andrea O'Hanlon
Twisted Creations Home & Bath
Author
cbaroni78
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cbaroni78.html
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by cbaroni78 »

The television shows I like to watch the most and make sure to watch them on the same day they come on are The Big Bang Theory and Scorpion. I am really starting to get into the new Macgyver series too!
CzechTigg
Currently Reading: Free Fish Friday
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-czechtigg.html
Latest Review: "Finding the Phoenix" by Caitlin O'Connor

Post by CzechTigg »

Tip the Bottle wrote:I know ya'll enjoy reading books but are there any television shows that you follow?

Me, I'm a big Doctor Who fan and was, guess i still am, a fan of Life on Mars (not the on they tried to do here in the US) and of course there's Dexter. Funny thing I never watch them while they're on I tend to download the shows I like.
I am a big Whovian as well, and my main volunteering at the moment centres on a doctor who news site.
I do watch a fair amount of tv but never seem to have enough time for it all.
LBrown
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by LBrown »

I follow many television shows. Rosewood, How to get away with murder, The 100, The have's and the have not's, If loving you is wrong, and some reality shows as well.
CzechTigg
Currently Reading: Free Fish Friday
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-czechtigg.html

Post by CzechTigg »

Yes the apprentice (with lord alan sugar) and x factor somehow have kept me as a loyal viewer..
VeilofStars
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-veilofstars.html

Post by VeilofStars »

I'm very much enjoying Chance, on Hulu, right now, as well as the latest seasons of South Park and New Girl.
Aakaraw
Currently Reading: The Invisible Man
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aakaraw.html
Latest Review: "The Banned Book about Love" by Scott Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Aakaraw »

I love modern family and blackish. I am also a big fan of Grey's Anatomy, The big bang theory and Game of thrones
Latest Review: "The Banned Book about Love" by Scott Hughes
BethRodgersAuthor

Post by BethRodgersAuthor »

I love TV. I not only watch shows that are on regular TV, but also on Netflix. The ones I watch most religiously are This is us, Designated Survivor, and Grey's Anatomy (regular TV), as well as Stranger Things, Fuller House, Gilmore Girls, and One Tree Hill (Netflix past and present titles). There are so many more shows I could name, including Cheers, Taxi, The Dick Van Dyke Show, etc. that I throw into the mix time and again because I just love them so much. I used to also watch Lost, 24, and a variety of others. I love watching TV shows not only for the general enjoyment, but to recognize the great writing that takes place on these shows all of the time.

Beth Rodgers, Author of Freshman Fourteen and Sweet Fifteen, Young Adult Novels
Kwatson13

Post by Kwatson13 »

I am totally addicted to Timeless and Wynonna Earp. Timeless lets me dream of meeting historic heroes and has compelling story lines I love to follow. Wynonna Earp is a bit of a mashup of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Xena Warrior Princess and Charmed with a female protagonist who kicks butt but also tackles real world issues with grace and flair.
heshma_m
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-heshma-m.html

Post by heshma_m »

I am a fan of Friends. Absolutely addicted to this show. I also love Sherlock.
patch_of_light
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-patch-of-light.html

Post by patch_of_light »

I love the Sherlock series (BBC). When I was talking to a friend about the show, she recommended Supernatural to me. Apparently, there are quite a few common fans to both the shows.
I have been watching Supernatural episodes for a while now. Started season 4, actually.
Aakaraw7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aakaraw7.html

Post by Aakaraw7 »

I'm a great fan of the tv show friends and also game of thrones. I also follow Brooklyn nine-nine, Dr ken, grey's anatomy, how I met your mother, awkward, new girl and the mindy project
Naomi new

Post by Naomi new »

I love the tv show shadow hunters because it goes along with my favorite series but I also love Quantico.
JaniceMR1
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by JaniceMR1 »

I am a fan of Bones, The Walking Dead, Lethal Weapon (the new one), Flash Point, Frontier, Heart Land, West World, Pitch, Supernateral, Kim's Convience, This is Us, Blacklist,Gamee of Thorns and Vikings, theres are the TV Shows I like to records and watch at my leisure.
Fictions Mistress
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fictions-mistress.html
Latest Review: Demon Freaks by J.R.R.R. (Jim) Hardison

Post by Fictions Mistress »

I'm a huge Game of Thrones fan, and HBO's new show Westworld is ridiculously amazing!! I'm a big fan of Once Upon a Time too :) I also love Sherlock, and I'm a Doctor Who fan for sure, but am a few seasons behind. Poldark is definitely high up on my list as well! Pretty much most British shows if I'm being honest :p

Return to “Films and Books”