(Artistic Video) Poetic Death of a Vampire

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
DATo
Previous Member of the Month
Bookshelf Size: 0

(Artistic Video) Poetic Death of a Vampire

Post by DATo »

I stumbled upon this video by pure chance and it enthralled me. I love this kind of stuff. Much of it must be inferred and interpreted by what you see, but I think the story is clear enough. You must watch closely for the subtle clues.

A female vampire is condemned to death by tying her to a horse and setting the horse adrift in the desert in the middle of the night. When the sun comes up the vampire will die, but as an added sadistic punishment she will see her death approaching as the dawn begins to break and will be powerless to stop it. But the vampire, rather than cringing and cowering, faces her death with dignity and courage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyD3G0bJ1Wg

This little gem has a decidedly Spanish feel to it which adds an interesting flavor to the presentation.

I hope all you lovers of the vampire genre of horror stories will like this! It is as close to horror poetry as you will ever get.
“I just got out of the hospital. I was in a speed reading accident. I hit a book mark and flew across the room.”
― Steven Wright
Lincoln
Favorite Author: Stephen King
Currently Reading: The Very Loving Caterpillar
Bookshelf Size: 48
Publishing Contest Votes: 9
fav_author_id: 2376

Post by Lincoln »

Interesting video. Thanks for sharing!

-- 23 Mar 2017, 08:09 --

Interesting video. Thanks for sharing!
Lincoln's book, Raven's Peak is the OnlineBookClub.org April 2017 Book of the Month.

View Raven's Peak on Lincoln's website.

View Raven's Peak on Bookshelves

Return to “Films and Books”