What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Moon Light
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moon-light.html

Re: What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Post by Moon Light »

THE MAN WHO KNEW THE INFINITY. Great movie for the lover of genius. The story of S. Ramanujan greatest Indian Mathematician. Rating: 5/5
Also watch The Imitation Game, The Beautiful Mind, The Theory of Everything.
mortman1280

Post by mortman1280 »

I perfer Watching Movies when They come out on DVD's
Reasons
1) best seats
2) Showtime is my Time
3) no crowd noise
4) Soda and Snacks are Really cheap

Mark
jcsa719
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jcsa719.html
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by jcsa719 »

The last movie that I saw was Kobo with my family and I loved it. The animation was wonderful and it kept the little one entertained.
zero_macabre
Currently Reading: The Snowman
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zero-macabre.html
Latest Review: "No Simple Miracle" by Meggan Haller

Post by zero_macabre »

I haven't seen a movie in a loooonnnggg time, but the last one I saw was Now You See Me! It's a show about magicians.. kind of. It was an action-packed movie with a great twist at the end and I loved it so I'm rating it 8.5 stars out of 10 stars! I'm planning to watch Now You See Me 2 if I have the time.
Latest Review: "No Simple Miracle" by Meggan Haller
Haunted-Sunshine
Currently Reading: The Dead Circle
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-haunted-sunshine.html

Post by Haunted-Sunshine »

Last night I watched Zootopia (again) and as always it was amazing! It's so heartfelt and has such an incredibly great message and provides really poignant social commentary about racism in todays society. Also it's just so darn cute!
Wendi
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wendi.html

Post by Wendi »

When calls the heart. 5! Loved it!!!
rosalyncaar
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosalyncaar.html

Post by rosalyncaar »

Results. I'd give it 5 stars.

It was really fun mumblecore. I'm watching a list great movies from 2015 in an effort to try and stay hip to pop culture. This movie was really good. It's about these two trainers in a gym and this really rich, awkward guy. But it's more about how we lie to ourselves, and how there are limits on what the body and mind can accomplish together.
ijimenez92
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ijimenez92.html

Post by ijimenez92 »

The last movie I saw was love and friendship, I did love the humor of the movie.
graciemaryee

Post by graciemaryee »

Tallulah. It was perfect! It's on Netflix right now and I highly recommend anyone who has Netflix to check it out.
Vestivian
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 2">Fire</a>
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Vestivian »

Honestly I was feeling nostalgic; the last movie I saw was Kiki's Delivery Service by Hayao Miyazaki. It's an animated film, first released in 1989. Kiki is a young witch, whom at the tender age of 13, must leave home for a year to train and find herself along the way. A heartwarming classic with plenty of old world charm thrown in. I'm a bit biased (because I grew up watching it) but I'd rate it a full ten out ten.
bae_dama

Post by bae_dama »

I just watched Atonement and Becoming Jane.
To be honest I didn't really know much about Jane Austen, so watching Becoming Jane I learned a bit about her. Then Netflix said I would also like Atonement. That movie was amazing. I loved both movies.
Ines ninous

Post by Ines ninous »

NERVE 5/5
It was my first time ever saying: wow the movie was much better than the book.
gracemeghan

Post by gracemeghan »

I watched Christmas with the Kranks on Netflix this week. I'm scheduling a movie day for each day in December, and I wanted to watch each movie ahead of time to make sure that they would be good. I rate this movie 8/10. It's very funny and has a good message
Lauren M
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lauren-m.html
Latest Review: "Everything I Need to Know About Love I Learned From Pop Songs" by Laura Roberts

Post by Lauren M »

I just rewatched Suicide Squad. Third time seeing it, first with Hubby. I absolutely loved it. I'd say 8/10 because it was great in a dark humor way. But a few things left me wanting more. I look forward to see how much extra content they will release with the dvd.
Latest Review: "Everything I Need to Know About Love I Learned From Pop Songs" by Laura Roberts
easy_dc13
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-easy-dc13.html
Latest Review: A Trace of Revenge by Lyle Howard

Post by easy_dc13 »

Recently watched Captain America: Civil War. Marvel continues it's excellence in the superhero film industry with a terrific cast, great plot, and wonderful action. A 9.25/10 for me (AND they finally brought Spidey into the MCU).

Return to “Films and Books”