Authors you wish more people knew of

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
Peta2017
Currently Reading: The Reel Sisters
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peta2017.html
Latest Review: Heartaches by H.M. Irwing

Authors you wish more people knew of

Post by Peta2017 »

S.K *sweetkaramel*
I guarantee you, if you read any of her books, you would be hooked. I started out with Angel's Wrath and I have been following her ever since.
Madeline Sheehan is also great if you are into biker stories. Even if you aren't, the depth of emotion in her book, pulls you right in
Storygamer88
Currently Reading: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
Bookshelf Size: 365
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-storygamer88.html
Latest Review: "A Town Called Gonefor" by Wesley Cris
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Storygamer88 »

I wish authors of Japanese books were well known, especially light novels. I find them such a different and unique genre, and I really like a lot of their stories and characters. But alas, the West doesnt take well to some Eastern works.
Hi all. I like board games, card games, video games, books (especially children's books and mysteries), stories, cartoons, anime, manga, light novels, animation, and other light-hearted, fun things. Feel free to message if you want to chat!
Latest Review: "A Town Called Gonefor" by Wesley Cris

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”