Self help books of 2016

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
AishaTBN
Currently Reading: The Thousand Nights And One Night
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aishatbn.html
Latest Review: "The Banned Book about Love" by Scott Hughes

Icon Self help books of 2016

Post by AishaTBN »

So recently I have been reading a lot of self help books and I have enjoyed them quite a lot. They are inspiring and gave me a whole new perspective towards life. I'd like to share a few self help books that any one seeking motivation in their life must read.

Reclaim Your Heart by Yasmine Mogahed
This book was my first self help book of 2016 and I enjoyed every bit of it. The author has divided the book into different phases of life, like individual, friendship, relationship, marriage and so on and one by one each topics does a very good job and providing a totally different idea. I felt so good at the end of the book.

Unleashing Your Creativity by Majid Mehmood
This book began with a quite a general topic about how a person can be creative and didn't really catch my interest until somewhere after completing 2 -3 chapters. The book is very short and the author have concisely stated the ideas of how can we boost our creativity and some of the techniques were quite new to me as well as seemed very helpful.

Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus by John Gray
I know, I know, this isn't at all a 2016 self help book because this book has been in the market for quite a few years. But the reason I am adding this book in my 2016 self help book post is because I have just started reading it and from the first page I have really fallen in love with the author's writing style. I am still reading the book so can't write a review but I'd really you all to provide me with more suggestions of self help book.

I love reading books which inspire me to be different or to be content with my life. :) So please do give your recommendations.
Latest Review: "The Banned Book about Love" by Scott Hughes

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”