End of a good book

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
valerie_oliva
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valerie-oliva.html

End of a good book

Post by valerie_oliva »

It's so hard for me to move on after a good book. I wish good books would last forever! I always have to have a new book in line after a good read or I refuse to read another book because I feel no other book would amount to it! But i learn to move on lol
erasmus
Previous Member of the Month
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-erasmus.html
Latest Review: "Torn Between" by Karen A Miles
Reading Device: B00GQDBS7O

Post by erasmus »

The end of a good book is what keeps me going. Even better if it's a good book with a fantastic ending, because it makes me look forward to reading other books with spectacular beginnings and even more awesome endings.
Latest Review: "Torn Between" by Karen A Miles
HannahChicago

Post by HannahChicago »

Sometimes, at the end of a good book, I feel a little empty. If I do not have another book to immerse myself in right away, I feel a little lost without the characters I've connected with and loved.
Yukiora 24
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yukiora-24.html
Latest Review: "Redtail" by Jerry a wilkinson

Post by Yukiora 24 »

It usually makes me pretty sad...
Latest Review: "Redtail" by Jerry a wilkinson
AndrewCollar
Favorite Author: R.A. Salvatore
Favorite Book: The Sea of Swords
Currently Reading: Invasion Cycle Book 1
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-andrewcollar.html

Post by AndrewCollar »

The end of a good book usually gives me the feeling of a weight being lifted off of my shoulders, followed by a deep breath. The thoughts of what I've read all rushing forward, bringing a visual slide show of the book flooding though my mind. For that moment, I feel accomplished :)

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”